Friday, November 28, 2008

Carried away

I got a little busy for a few days (well let's say busier then my normal busy). I had a formal teaching evaluation on Thursday, and then a full day of Parent-Teacher conferences today with an after school follow-up to my evaluation afterwards. Everything included excellent learning and loads of new insights which is always good. Now I have an empty weekend ahead of me to digest and contemplate it all. I am looking forward to the reflection time. I'm going to explore a bit, take some photos, watch episodes of Weeds in bed, and clean my apartment. I'll be daydreaming about how to improve my instructional strategies, how to assess more for learning, how to strengthen my leadership skills and school contributions, and about what it would be like to teach a high school film course.

No comments: