Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm coming back I promise!

I haven't known how to resume writing after such a huge chunk of time went undocumented. I have decided to forget about trying to fill you all in on the second half of my holiday (picture a yoga retreat, with no internet, no distractions, and sweet, sweet soul therapy) - I will just leave it at this: It was fabulous, and I thoroughly enjoyed my entire trip to Thailand. I was also trying to figure out how to recount the last 2 weeks of my return to Hong Kong. In short, Bonnie came to visit and we had fun exploring the city, eating out, seeing the sights and being very sick together. It became unexpectedly cold in Hong Kong at the start of January and I wasn't prepared for it! Ten degrees feels pretty cold when you have no heat or insulation.

So now I am back. Back to school, back to being healthy, and back to blogging. My dear friend Jodi arrives tomorrow to help me celebrate Chinese New Year and explore some of Hong Kong's culture. We will have many, many adventures, I am sure, and I will be here online to share them with you :)

Thanks for not giving up on me.

No comments: